Guest Services & Renter Information
DEPOSIT: An advance deposit of 25% of the total rental charge is required and due within 24 hours of the property being reserved. The deposit can be no less than $300US and the balance is due 60 days prior to the arrival date. If the deposit is not received within 24 hours the reservation hold is removed and the property is returned to an available status.
- CONFIRMATION: A confirmation is emailed or mailed within 24 hours after receipt of the deposit. It will contain the “Reservation Date,” the “Arrival Date,” the “Property Reserved,” and the “Rental Rate”.
- TAXES AND FEES:
Sales and Resort Taxes: 13% of Rental Rate (7% Sales + 6% Resort)
Administrative & Departure Fees: $125.00
Cleaning Fees: Vary by property. Refer to Confirmation for amount
Accidental Damage Premium (Optional): $51 for up to $3000 in accidental rental damage
Travel Insurance by CSA/Generali (Optional): 7.65% of total booking price
- FINAL PAYMENT: Payment in full is due no later than 60 days prior to the “Arrival Date.” If final payment is not received the deposit is forfeited and the property will return to an available status. Payment can be made by Credit Card, Travelers Check, Certified or Personal Check or Cash. (Acceptable Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
- ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION: Guests may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damage to the rental unit interior that occurs during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Any damages that exceed $3,000.00 or not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If during your stay, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the insurer will reimburse the insured for the cost of the repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit $3,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the coverage are in the Description of Coverage/Policy at www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd. By submitting payment for this plan you authorize and request Customized Services Administrators, Inc. d/b/a Generali Global Assistance and Insurance Services to pay directly to Coldwell Banker Sun Vista Realty any amount payable under the Policy. If you do not purchase the Vacation Rental Damage Protection, a $2,000 damage deposit will be required upon final payment.
- CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:A Guest will receive all but $300 of the funds received if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the “Arrival Date.” An early departure does not qualify for a refund. No refund is given for Cancellations made 59 days or less from the “Arrival Date.”
- CHECK-IN TIME: No earlier than 3:00pm (EST) on the "Arrival Date."
- CHECK-OUT TIME: No later than 10:00am (EST) on the “Departure Date.” Keys are required to be dropped off at the Coldwell Banker Sun Vista Rental Office by the Check-Out Time.
- ACCOMODATIONS: Guests will receive the selected property. On rare occasions this may not be possible, and Coldwell Banker Sun Vista Rental reserves the right to substitute with a comparable property. If the Guest determines the substitute is not acceptable, attempts will be made to
upgrade the Guest’s accommodations at no additional charge or else provide a full refund.
- WEATHER & REPAIRS: All the properties are kept in good working condition. Should a malfunction occur with any of the appliances, air conditioning or plumbing fixtures, repairs will be made as quickly as possible (in most cases within a few hours), but in no case will a refund be
provided. Weather conditions do not qualify for a refund.
- NO Smoking in any of the properties.
- NO Pets unless previously approved.
- Maximum Occupancy:
- One bedroom = 4 occupants
- Two bedrooms = 6 occupants
- Three bedrooms = 8 occupants
- One Vehicle unless previously approved.
- Violation of Condominium Rules & Regulations.
- Furniture and other items are not to be moved from their location.
* Violations could result in the Guest being instructed to leave without a refund.
- HOUSEKEEPING & LINENS: The property is cleaned by the housekeeping staff following departure and the cost is added to the “Rental Confirmation.” An additional $300 will be charged for any extraordinary housekeeping due to conditions that exceed normal use. An additional $1000 will be charged for smoking in non-smoking property.
- INTERNET & PHONE: For the Guests’ convenience the Rental Office has a computer for their use in printing boarding passes, etc. Upon request the Rental Agent will verify if the property has Wi-Fi and the availability of a toll-free long-distance plan.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
- RENTAL OFFICE HOURS:
Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm
- RENTAL OFFICE LOCATION:
Coldwell Banker Sun Vista Rentals
19455 Gulf Blvd., Suite #1
Indian Shores, FL 33785
(Immediately South of the Smuggler's Cove Minature Golf Course)
- LATE ARRIVALS/AFTER HOURS KEY PICK-UP: Packets with keys and instructions can be picked up at the Coldwell Banker Sun Vista Rental Office. Key packet pickup should be prearranged with your Rental Agent. A secure/locked “Late Arrivals” door is located to the left of the front entrance of the Rental Office and requires a combination code for access. The registration/check-in process must be completed the next business day.
"Enjoying your vacation is our #1 goal!"