10 OF THE MOST
1. How do we secure our valuables? We do not provide facilities to secure valuables. Just like a hotel, your unit is accessible to housekeeping and maintenance personnel when occupied. We suggest you always keep your valuables with you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
By Our Vacation Rental Guests
2. Can I check in before the 3:00pm check-in time? If housekeeping has been completed, exceptions may be made on a per request basis.
3. Can I stay beyond the 10:00am check-out time? If the unit is available, a 4:00pm check-out time can be arranged for $75.00 plus 12% tax ($84.00).
4. Is the Security Damage Protector Fee refundable? The Security Damage Protector Fee of $45 is not refundable. This fee purchases an insurance plan that covers the guest up to $1500 worth of damages to the unit.
5. I am with a tour and the accommodations are not what I expected? Please contact your tour representative. We make the reservations according to the instructions supplied by your tour.
6. Is the pool heated? Most of the properties do have heated pools. Please check with your reservationist if this is a concern. Please remember the pool heaters are not designed to maintain high water temperatures in extremely cool weather. Pool heating procedures vary from complex to complex, and we do not have the authority to determine these Policies.
7. What if something does not work in the condoMinimum? We have a maintenance staff this is on duty during normal working hours (9-5). Non-emergency problems will be attended to within 24 hours from the time they are reported. Always call the office number to report emergencies (i.e., no hot water).
8. What if someone needs to reach me by telephone or if we need to make a long distance call? All our accommodations have individual telephone lines. We do not have a switchboard system. In most cases the confirmation that is sent to you have the unit's phone number on it. If not, by dialing 711 you will hear a computerized voice instructing you what your telephone number is to the unit in which you are residing in. There is a long distance block on all the phones. A credit card is needed to make long distance calls. You will be able to make collect calls and choose your long distance service. There is no charge for local calls (727 area code).
9. What supplies are in the condoMinimum? All units are fully furnished and equipped. Linens and towels are also provided. However, the units are self-catering which means: beach towels, cleaning products, additional paper products, and garbage bags are not supplied.
10. What if I want daily maid towel service? Optional services are available, including additional maid service and towels. Please refer to "Optional Maid Service" page in the guest guide for prices. You may contact reservationist to make these arrangements in advance.